Our Personalized Service
Chalaki Law, P.C. is a unique firm that offers expert legal representation by combining the personal service of a small practice with the professional, cutting-edge results of a modern law firm. Our attorneys work one-on-one with their clients to provide adept legal services that are efficient, competent, and responsive.
Our Professional leadership and high partner involvement
We are proud of having brought together a team of professionals whom we consider to be lawyers of exceptional experience and expertise. Each of our partners is a leader in his or her area of practice. Last, but not least, all of our partners are actively involved in the firm’s day-to-day operations and are not limited to a coordinating or management role.
The feedback we have received from our clients includes the following observations:
- We are competent – so our clients have a high comfort level in us.
- Since we provide our personal cell phone numbers to clients and we answer our phones directly, we are very accessible.
- Because we are competent, we can respond to questions or provide advice very quickly. Being accessible and responsive sometimes results in legal issues being resolved in real time before the problems escalate. Our clients to get the legal matter off their desk and back to business.
- Instead of giving technical, legal advice, we make a point of getting to know our clients, so our advice makes sense.
- Clients also noted that we are not intimidating. Several described us as “down to earth” and pointed out that we don’t talk like lawyers. We were also described as honorable, caring, and our fees are fair.
Handling matters efficiently and cost-effectively gives you added value
We believe that our legal services are worth more to you than merely the time we expend performing tasks on your behalf. We think that above all, you want a piece of mind and preservation of your health, particularly in stressful circumstances. We can meet you at the place where you will find:
- Peace of mind, knowing that your concerns are in good hands;
- Large law firm expertise without the overhead and price tag;
- A legal team of advisors or advocates who have been on both sides of the table, know the system, and have substantial, relevant government service experience;
- That the author who wrote the book on corporate planning and fundraising compliance is your attorney;
- Business-minded legal counsel who are also entrepreneurial;
- That you can work with someone that cares about you and your goals, is fair and reasonable, honest, and, if needed, will fight on your behalf to protect your interests as if it was his or her reputation or career at stake.