Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Adobe Acrobat DC: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant:
Include a one-paragraph cover page as to what you hope to gain from this position and your long-term goals.
Our office is looking for a motivated office Receptionist. This is a great entry point for people who want to become paralegal or an attorney.
If you are a motivated and organized individual who has a pleasant attitude, please read on! We are a rapidly growing law firm with a focus on Personal Injury Litigation. Our brand is among the most active competitors in the Dallas Metroplex.
What you need for this position:
— Must be a self-starter with a desire to be a part of our growing team;
— Experience with customer service and answering phones;
— Must be personable towards office clients;
— Organized, Attention to detail, Multitasking, Tech Savvy, and Work great with teams.
What you’ll be doing:
– Answering phones-
– Case management, sign-ups, manage appointments, manage attorney calendar as to their appointments.
– Intake Client documents
– Investigation and research
– Maintain contact with clients
– Organize and manage potential new clients’ files
– Assist with event organization and setups
What’s in it for you:
-Competitive Base Salary DOE
– PTO, Holidays, Sick Time, benefits
– High Energy Environment
– Great Team Culture- Room to grow If you are a motivated and organized individual who has a personable attitude, please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Everyone has their own designated areas and offices. In the common area, everyone wears a mask. If anyone had any exposure we make sure they work from home.
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Acrobat DC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Farsi (Preferred)
- One location
We are not accepting resumes from search firms at this time.