Requirements to submit a resume
Only submit your resume in .pdf format. Include a one paragraph cover page as to why you would make a perfect match for the position. Our office is looking for a motivated office Legal Case Manager.
If you are a motivated and organized individual who has a personable attitude, please read on!
We are a rapidly growing law firm with focus on Personal Injury, Corporate, and Litigation. Our brand is among the strongest competitors in the Dallas Metroplex.
What you need for this position:
- 2+ years of experience with personal injury cases.
- Must be a self-starter with a desire to be a big part of our growing team.
- Experience with Personal Injury Demands is a big plus
- Experience with Medical ordering and coordination a big plus
- Friendly and calm personality- Organized, Attention to details, Multitasking, Tech Savvy, and Work great with teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Case management: Sign up Clients, file claims, handle property damage, order medical records, order police reports, manage appointments.
- Organize and manage files from referring providers
- Manage demands, client files, signups, monitor clients’ cases, engage with clients – Answering phones
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Base Salary DOE
- PTO, Holidays, Sick Time – High Energy Environment
- Great Team Culture
- Room to grow
If you are a motivated and organized individual who has a personable attitude, please apply today!
Medical Records: 2 years
Medical Terminology: 2 years
Case Management: 2 years
Personal Injury Law: 2 years
Customer Service: 2 years
We are not accepting resumes from search firms at this time.