How We Handle Cases
Clients who hire Chalaki Law experience the Chalaki Difference.
From the initial meeting until the case is concluded, our customers understand that we fight so that all responsible parties are held accountable for their actions, and our clients receive all the compensation to which they are entitled.
The Chalaki Law Firm Approach to Personal Injury Cases
We conduct detailed interviews to help us understand what happened and begin our investigation into the cause of the accident and the client’s injuries. We employ a team of attorneys, paralegals, and investigators who have the skill and knowledge to review each case. Also, when we agree to represent you, we consult with experts from around the country to be sure the merits of your case are clearly understood. Although we evaluate every case separately, Chalaki Law, P.C. provides the following benefits to every client:
- Investigate each case thoroughly
- Interview witnesses
- Examine the evidence carefully
- Retain highly-qualified experts
- Conduct extensive legal research to support our clients’ positions
- Obtain every piece of evidence available from every defendant (called discovery)
- Perform product testing, often in conjunction with some of the nation’s leading universities
- Conduct mock trials
- Perform extensive jury research, and work with jury consultants and other trial presentation experts
- Use cutting-edge technology in the courtroom, including graphics, video, animation, and accident reconstruction.
- Compelling Presentation of Our Clients’ Case
- Obtain Results – again and again