The Joys of Traffic in Dallas
The DFW metropolis is one of the fastest growing cities in the country with a population of over 6
million people and growing. This means more cars on the roads and more congestion on highways and interstates.
When you get off work and can’t wait to get home, chances are, you will be stuck in the joys of traffic. We’ve all been there and it is not fun. But even worse, you get rear ended and you think it can’t get any worse from there. You want to be prepared in situations like this so that when you do come this awful moment that everyone dreads, you can be on top of it.
At the Law Office of Sean Chalaki, we want to be here to help. So we have come up with a Step-by-Step guide to help assist you in an accident that was not your fault.
- Call 911 and Request a police officer and an ambulance for any injured person.
- Ask and insist they make a report.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and the vehicles before moving the vehicles.
- Write the names and phone numbers of any witnesses and all others involved in the accident.
- Do not discuss the accident with the other drivers.
- Obtain the accident report number from the investigating police officer.
Call Chalaki Law at 972-793-8500 and we will be happy to assist you with your accident.