Create Thank you page
- A few paragraphs or sentences about what to expect. How you will contact them?
When you will contact them? If there is an emergency where they should call you?
Obviously, you need to contact them by a set date.
You should also include information on your signing process and explain forms to bring to the initial office visit.
- Contact Information – You should list your contact information again. Maybe they want to call you immediately.
More advanced confirmation pages will link users to:
- Resources on their website – Links to additional information and relevant pages on your website.
- Downloads – More information that the user can download about the law or particular practice area that they are contacting about.
You could offer an eBook, Brochure, webinar, free product, event registration, notifications, or perhaps even a set time to call back.
- Reviews, Social Media, and other Press Mentions – Give the user a good feeling that they contacted the right firm with positive press mentions.
Even better sites will get users to:
- Signup for a Newsletter – Capture the email address and start emailing on your next mailout.
- Social – Get the user to follow on Social Media (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+).
- Survey – Get the user to fill out a survey about your website for valuable insights.