Privacy Rules Terms and Conditions
Official Rules Terms, Conditions and Rules (the “Rules”) for Online Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”)
This website is not intended to be a source for legal advice, and thus the reader should not rely on any information provided in this website as such. Readers should not consider the information provided to be an invitation for an attorney-client relationship.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of the Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the state courts located in Texas. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the 50-mile radius of the city of Dallas-Fort Worth.
1. Eligibility. Entrant must be an individual, not a corporation, legal resident of the United States and reside within the 50-mile radius of the city of Dallas-Fort Worth in the State of Texas as of 01/01/2016. Chalaki Law(“Sponsor”) is the sole company make this promotion and creates no affiliation, nor represents any affiliation to the event organizors or hosts for this drawing. Any individual or company outside the indicated area, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, TEXAS AND WHERE PROHIBITED. All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply.
2. How to Enter. Participate in the drawing. Limit one entry per person. More than one entry from any person will void all entries from that person. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for any failure to receive entries due to transmission errors or technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunction of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with entrant or Sponsor. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
4. How to Win; Odds of Winning. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the duration of the survey by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by phone or email. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all these requirements.
5. Prizes. The following prize will be awarded: Event tickets for the event to a single individual. Total Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $50.00 Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prize. Prize is not transferable. No substitution of prizes is allowed by winner, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Purchase of food, drinks, Parking tickets, promotional products, and any or all other products and services is not included in the prize.
6. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 hours of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects the prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. If a prize is forfeited, no compensation will be given.
7. Conditions. By participating, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion‐related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism. Sponsor is not responsible for any injuries, liability, damages that may arise by participation in the event or activities, attending to watch the game, or damages that may arise while watching the game at the stadium.
8. Miscellaneous. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the Chalaki Law holding the email address at the time of entry. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he/she is qualified individual who holds the email address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned, including due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other causes that affect the security or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications failure; loss, theft or destruction of entries; unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction or problem with any telephone network or lines, computer or online systems, computer equipment or software; failure of any e‐mail or entry to be received by Sponsor (including due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website); or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the entrant is attempting or likely to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, including by cheating, hacking, deception, use of automated quick entry programs or other unfair playing practices, or intends or is likely to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may violate criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from that person to the fullest extent permitted by law, in addition to any other legal and/or equitable remedies that are or may be available.
9. Use of Data. We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide us with information for responding to inquiries, including mail, telephone or electronic contact. Personal and demographic information may also be collected if you leave comments on the Sites or in connection with your participation in surveys, social media, contests, games, promotions, and other activities on the Sites. As used herein, the term “personal information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) and information about that individual or his or her activities that is directly linked to personal information. We use personal information collected through our Sites for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on the Sites, to respond to your requests or to monitor the overall effectiveness of the Sites. We may also use information collected to make informed and targeted ad placements on other sites. We may use personal information we collect:
When you use the Sites, some information is automatically recorded, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring website, and your activity on our Sites. If you access the Sites from a mobile device, we may also collect information about the type of mobile device you use, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the location of your device. This information may be used to analyze trends, to identify system performance or to create summary statistics. We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the personal information mentioned above. Personal information does not include “aggregate” information, which is data we collect about the use of the Sites or about a group or category of services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed.
We may also collect certain information through the use of “cookies” or web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive at the request of a website. Among other things, cookies help us improve our Sites and your experience. Information obtained from cookies and linked to personally identifying information is treated as personal information. Anonymous identifiers are random strings of characters that are used for the same purposes as a cookie on platforms, including certain mobile devices, where cookie technology is not available. Web beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Sites or in emails relating to the Sites to collect certain information about usage and effectiveness and monitor user activity on the Sites.
If you wish to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s information to learn about these functions.