Requirements to submit a resume:
Only submit your resume in .pdf format.
Include a one paragraph cover page as to why you would make a perfect match for this position.
Our office is looking for a detail oriented Legal Assistant. We will not review resumes that do not follow these instructions.
If you are a motivated and organized individual who has a personable attitude, please read on!
We are a rapidly growing law firm with focus on Personal Injury, Corporate, Family law, Real Estate law and Litigation. Our brand is among the strongest competitors in the Dallas Metroplex.
What you need for this position:
- 1+ years of experience with handling medical records.
- Must be a self-starter with a desire to be a big part of our growing team.
- Experience with Personal Injury Demands is a big plus
- Experience with ordering medical records and bills
- Organizing client’s medical records, bills, and documents
- Case management: Order police reports, order hospital records and bills, order PCP medical records and bills, order medical affidavits
- Organizes and evaluates client’s medical records.
- Follow up with clients treatment status
- Organize documents in Acrobat Pro
- Keep an open line of communication with medical providers
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Base Salary DOE
- PTO, Holidays, Sick Time
- High Energy Environment
- Great Team Culture
If you are a motivated and organized individual who has a personable attitude, please apply today!
Medical Records: 1 year
Case Management: 1 year
Medical Terminology: 1 year
Personal Injury Law: 1 year