REQUIREMENTS TO SUBMIT A RESUME:
Only submit your resume in .pdf format.
Include a one-paragraph cover page as to why you would make a perfect match for this position.
Our office is looking for a detail-oriented Legal Assistant. We will not review resumes that do not follow these instructions.
If you are a motivated and organized individual who has a personable attitude, please read on!
We are a rapidly growing law firm with a focus on Personal Injury, Corporate, Family law, Real Estate Law and Litigation. Our brand is among the strongest competitors in the Dallas Metroplex.
What you need for this position:
- 1+ years of experience with handling medical records.
- Must be a self-starter with a desire to be a big part of our growing team.
- Experience with Personal Injury Demands is a big plus
- Experience with ordering medical records and bills
- Organizing client’s medical records, bills, and documents
- Case management: Order police reports, order hospital records and bills, order PCP medical records and bills, order medical affidavits
- Organizes and evaluates client’s medical records.
- Follow up with clients treatment status
- Organize documents in Acrobat Pro
- Keep an open line of communication with medical providers
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Base Salary DOE
- PTO, Holidays, Sick Time
- High Energy Environment
- Great Team Culture
If you are a motivated and organized individual who has a personable attitude, please apply today!
Medical Records: 1 year
Case Management: 1 year
Medical Terminology: 1 year
Personal Injury Law: 1 year
We are not accepting resumes from search firms at this time.