Requirements to submit a resume
Only submit your resume in .pdf format. Include a one paragraph cover page as to why you would make a perfect match for the position.
Our office is looking for a motivated office Legal Assistant.Job Details
If you are a motivated and organized individual who has a personable attitude, please read on!
We are a rapidly growing law firm with focus on Personal Injury, Corporate, Family law, Real Estate law and Litigation. Our brand is among the strongest competitors in the Dallas Metroplex.
What you need for this position
- 1+ years of experience with personal injury cases.
- Must be a self-starter with a desire to be a big part of our growing team.
- Experience with Personal Injury Demands
- Experience with handling property damage claims
- Experience with preparing and organizing legal files and documents.
- Organized, Attention to details, Multitasking, Tech Savvy, and Work great with teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Case management: Sign up Clients, file claims, handle property damage, order medical records, order police reports, manage appointments.
- Organize and manage files from referring providers
- Manage demands, attorney’s calendar, schedule depositions, mediation, and prepare trial materials.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Base Salary DOE
- PTO, Holidays, Sick Time- High Energy Environment
- Great Team Culture
- Room to grow
If you are a motivated and organized individual who has a personable attitude, please apply today!
Personal Injury: 1+ years
Personal Injury: 1 year
Case Management: 1 year
We are not accepting resumes from search firms at this time.