Dallas Legal Blog
Personal Injury Lawyer Explains: New Year’s Eve Safety Tip!!!
If you plan on drinking, do not drive. Protect yourself and others as well. In an effort to ensure everyone celebrating the New Year get home safely, AAA Texas is once again offering Tipsy Tow service which provides a complimentary ride and vehicle tow up to ten miles from the point of pick up to all members and non-members. Ask for ...
Personal Injury Lawyer Explains: Attorney Fees in Personal Injury Case
THE FOLLOWING FEE STRUCTURE APPLIES TO MOST PERSONAL INJURY CASES BUT WE USE CAR ACCIDENT AS AN EXAMPLE. I WAS INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT WHO WILL PAY MY ATTORNEY FEES? When you are involved in a collision, your car is wrecked, your body is in pain, and you are missing time from work. As a personal injury attorney, we understand t...
Car Seat Safety: Rear Facing Until AGE 2
The American Academy of Pediatrics, in its Monday journal in Pediatrics, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration issued separate but consistent new recommendations that children should ride in rear-facing car seats longer, until they are 2 years old instead of 1. Both organizations say older children who have outgrow...
- A Car Accident Attorney Explains
- A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Explains
- A Personal Injury Lawyer Explains
- Accident & Injury Posts
- Announcement Posts
- Consumer Alert Posts
- Employee Awards & Recognition
- Event Posts
- Insurance Posts
- Lawyer Award Posts
- Local News
- Personal Injury Posts
- Plane Crash
- The Personal Injury Process Explained
- Uber-Lyft Accidents
- New Federal Safety Standards for Car Seats and Booster Seats
- Personal Injury Lawyer Explains: What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and why should you purchase it.
- Motorcycle SUV Crash Results In Cyclist Death
- Motorcycle Accident: Watch Out for Bikers Out There & Share the Road
- WATCH OUT FOR PEDESTRIANS OUT THERE!!! CHILDREN INJURED IN PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS